We collect information about you when you:
- Place an order for our products
- Register as a user for our website
- Use our website
- Contact us with an enquiry
Personal information we collect includes but is not limited to: your name, address, email address, delivery address(es) for your orders, telephone number and your product selection and actions on our website.
We collect and use your information:
- In order to process your order, returns, exchanges, enquiries and manage your account. Without this information we cannot provide the services you have requested.
- We may also use your data to send you offers and promotions more tailored to you.
Your personal data is stored in our website and company systems.
The personal information you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law.
For the purpose of providing our services and products to you we may share your personally identifiable information with:
- Organisations which provide a service to us or act on our behalf, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential, for example, our IT providers, Accountants, couriers and email marketing providers. If they are located in another country (which may be outside the European Economic Area) we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the INDIA and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
- Any third party to whom we have a duty to do so in order to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Our policy is not to share personally identifiable information with third parties, unless required by law, in order to perform our obligation to you (such as fulfilling an order) or where you have specifically agreed to receive communication from a third party.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- You may update information held on our website by logging into your account where you have one.
- You may also ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you would like to correct, remove or a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.